We are always on the hunt for talented IT consultants in the following niche areas.
Front-end, back end and full stack developers:
- Junior developer
- Developer, Senior developer
- Development manager
Infrastructure & Engineering:
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Project Scheduler
- Project Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Program Manager
Your role of IT consultant/engineer will involve a customer facing role in the following:
- Translating and explaining highly complex technical information to potential clients.
- Prospecting for clienttelle
- Converting enquiries to ongoing clients
- Problem solving
You will focus on how your skills can solve specific problems faced by Australian businesses.
The job role may have you live and work in regional griwth areas such as Geelong, South Morang and other areas deemed as growth areas by the government (see regional link below)**.
To be succesful
You should have:
- Good communication skills, determined by experience in translating and explaining highly complex technical information
- A folio showcasing your skills
- Experience in prospecting for clienttelle
- Experience converting enquiries to ongoing clients
- Problem solving experience
- A qualification in an Australian Computer Society recognised course such as an ICT related degree (undergraduate and/or masters).
- Be able to to work regionally.
** Working regionally may involve you working in Geelong, South Morang and other regional areas listed below:
Experienced candidates get the best jobs > The best jobs sponsor you*
*Research shows that candidates with experience are more succesfull than graduates with no work experience. We give you the work experience to land that amazing job. It is up to you to impress your employer that shows you are worth valauable to your employer and worth being sponsored. We do not guarantee you will be sponsored or get the 'best job' as each individual outcome is on a case-by-case basis.
Melbourne office: St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004
Regional office: Gheringhap St, Geelong VIC 3220